WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT of your data is: VOPTICA S.L.
- CIF: B30845523
- Postal Address: Parque Científico de Murcia Complejo de Espinardo, Ctra. de Madrid, Km 388, 30100, MURCIA.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TYPE OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any given time, we will need to treat some data or others. In general, such data will be, depending on the case, the following:
- Your identification data (For example: Your name, surname, language, country from which you interact with us, contact details, etc.).
- Connection, geolocation, and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your cell phone, for example).
- Data about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service of the web, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data we need to be able to provide you with the service or give you access to the functionality in question.
Please note that if you choose not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To deal with the requests or requests you make through the various means incorporated into our website.
We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request.
2. Usability and quality analysis to improve our services (Cookies).
If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your navigation data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand how users interact with our Platform and thus be able to make improvements to it. Likewise, we sometimes carry out actions and quality surveys to know the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detect those areas in which we can improve.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to treat your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we treat them, thus we will find different legal bases under the following purposes:
1. Attention requests for information.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the informed consent to respond to queries raised through the website, which implies acceptance of these conditions by the person concerned.
2. Usability and quality analysis (Cookies)
User consent to the implementation of cookies.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
1. Request for information.
We will treat your data for as long as necessary to fulfill your request or request and thereafter 1 year.
WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- To carry out the provision of the corresponding service and to put applicants in contact with service providers.
- Technology service providers
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and to guaranteeing you the exercise of your rights.
You may exercise them free of charge by sending us an e-mail to our address email@example.com, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise.
If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of a document proving your identity.
Regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to the data we hold about you.
- Ask us to rectify the data we already hold about you. Please note that by actively providing us with your personal information by any means, you warrant that it is true and accurate and you undertake to notify us of any changes or modifications to it.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process them as we have previously informed you, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you may ask us to temporarily stop processing the data or to keep it longer than necessary when you may need it. If you have provided us with your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Moreover, where the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.