Please read all sections of this Legal Notice before using this website. The following conditions are binding for any user of it.
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information about this website is provided below.
The reason for this text is to explain in detail the functionalities of this website and provide information related to the owner of the website and the purpose of the contents included in it.
The present Legal Notice regulates the use of the service of the web site informing you in compliance with the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce, of the following extremes:
Owner: VOPTICA S.L.
Address: Parque Científico de Murcia Complejo de Espinardo, Ctra. de Madrid, Km 388, 30100, MURCIA.
Telephone: 868 954 817
Registration data in the Mercantile Registry: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Murcia, volume 2752, folio 124, page MU-73332, 1st inscription.
VOPTICA S.L. intends through its web site to make its activity known and offer the possibility of contacting, making consultations, subscribing to our magazine, as well as informing us about your claims and complaints.
The purpose of this document is to establish the general terms and conditions of use of the website. The general terms and conditions must be accepted and complied with by all users who wish to make use of it.
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND USERS' OBLIGATIONS.
The user commits to use the web site, the content and services, without contravening the current legislation, the generally accepted uses and the public order.
It is prohibited to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes against VOPTICA S.L. or a third party, that, in any way, could cause damage or impede the normal use of the website.
VOPTICA S.L. guarantees that the contents and services that the portal offers respect the principle of dignity of the person, of the protection of youth and infancy, of non-discrimination for reasons of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social aspect.
These General Conditions of Use of the website do not grant the user any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents of the website other than those expressly provided herein.
The contents (information, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) collected in the portal, are property of VOPTICA S.L. or the same is duly authorized for its diffusion by its legitimate owners.
VOPTICA S.L. commits itself to not carry out misleading publicity and therefore, it is prohibited:
- The use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes, different from those strictly permitted.
- Reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless prior written authorization has been obtained from the legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of VOPTICA S.L. or of the legitimate owners of the same.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND INDUSTRIAL
The user recognizes and accepts that all the rights of industrial and intellectual property of the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the web site belong to VOPTICA S.L. or the same is duly authorized for its diffusion in the present web site.
In the case that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of a determined content in the web site, they should notify VOPTICA S.L. of this circumstance indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he/she acts in case the claim is presented by a third party different from the interested party.
- To indicate the contents protected by the rights of intellectual property and its location in the Web, the accreditation of the rights of intellectual property indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
This website provides links to other websites and content owned by third parties.
The only purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing said links. VOPTICA S.L. is not responsible in any case for the results that can be derived to the user by accessing said links.
The user that intends to establish any technical link from their website to the portal must obtain prior written authorization from VOPTICA S.L. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between VOPTICA S.L. and the owner of the site in which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by VOPTICA S.L. of its contents or services.
The web site in which the link is established will not contain any brand, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to VOPTICA S.L., except for those expressly authorized.
UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
VOPTICA S.L. reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the web site as well as the present Legal Notice.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
VOPTICA S.L. does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for the damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the Web and/or its services or contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent, contrary to these conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, use of the Web site, its services or contents, by users.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law, subject to the courts and tribunals of the city of MURCIA (Spain) for any dispute arising from access to the website.
Should any user have any questions about this legal notice or any comments about it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written communication to the address listed in the heading.