Voptica SL is a technology company proprietary of optical and computer technologies for a new era of visual testing.
Voptica SL was founded in 2010 as a spin-off from a world leader research group in biomedical optics, the Laboratory of Optics of the University of Murcia. Professor Pablo Artal is the head of this group and founder of Voptica.
Our product is a Visual Adaptive Optics simulator (VAO). It is a unique diagnostic device, offering a complete solution for vision testing. It provides an objective characterization of the eye and a real vision experience that allows patients to test different optical solutions before surgery. Recently Voptica was granted with a H2020 SME2 Project, called BeVision, placing us as one of the leading innovator in Europe.
At this time, we invite applications for a position of controller in our location in Murcia (South-East of Spain).
- Controlling and administration of the company. Accounting, accounting reports, tax and labor support with external advisor.
- Cash controlling. Forecast, budget, financial projections.
- Projects managements.
- Relations with banks, publics organisms, universities, international customers and suppliers, etc.
- Intellectual property tracking.
- Human resources.
- University degree in economics, business administration or similar.
- Experience in MSoffice package, especially excel, and any type of management ERP.
- High level of written and verbal English.
- Ability to work in a team, versatility and multitasking.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Challenging opportunity to be part of the future world leader in advanced ophthalmic instrumentation.
- Creative and interesting work environment (located on the university campus which offers plenty of recreational opportunities).
- Long-term employment after the trial period.
Send your application to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org