Voptica SL is young and unique technological company proprietary of optical and computer technologies for a new era of visual testing.
Voptica SL was founded in 2010 as a spin-off from one of the world leading R&D groups in biomedical optics, the Laboratory of Optical Sciences of the University of Murcia. Professor Pablo Artal is the head of this group and founder of Voptica.
Our product is a Visual Adaptive Optics simulator (VAO). It is a unique diagnostic device, offering a complete solution for vision testing. It provides an objective characterization of the eye and a real vision experience that allows patients to test different optical solutions before surgery.
Currently, we have an exciting vacancy in our location in Murcia (South-East of Spain).
The software engineer will be working in an R&D environment. He/she will mainly be working on the design, development and testing of the control software of our ophthalmic product, and also be in charge of general IT issues. Documentation as defined in the quality management system of the company is a very important aspect.
- Responsible for high-level and for detailed design, creation and testing of software.
- Working and documenting following the companyâ€™s quality management system.
- Uses version control software. Participates in code reviews and documenting test activities.
- Responsible for the assembly and installation of IT components and software in production.
- Responsible for general IT related issues.
- BS in computer science, telecommunication engineering or a related field.
- Knowledge in programing in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Good level of English both written and spoken.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Responsible, creative and innovative.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Challenging opportunity to be part of the future world leader in advanced ophthalmic instrumentation.
- Creative and interesting work environment (located on the university campus which offers plenty of recreational opportunities)
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org